View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:12 PM   #5
Jeffield
Bat Boy

Ok. Well i will decifer your well rhought out response more after thinking about it and rereading it some more.
The jist of the financials seems to be that if your start a new current game the financials and rosters will be right / or close. If you start in any year prior they wont be. Thats disappointing. Maybe i will do some sort of fictional league or just use the 2019/ horrible orioles. It does give me pause about continuing to pre-purchase every year as the historical teams are so incomplete. Even ones from just 1 yr. Prior.
They've had all of the financial information and complete minor league rosters for the "new current game" setup for ootp 1-19 and,, now that information is lost? Odd

One other thing that messes things up is the trade logic. Ive had it set to very hard and i took the orioles farm system from 28th to 10th in less than half a year. Not realistic! So as someone else said a house rule is needed here. His house rule was only allowing computer offered trades. Okay. I would have to do this too. So rating this game a 10 as some do? Nah. More like a fantastic effort and project that has some a.i. issues to consider. Ootp 20 =8 for me.

Last edited by Jeffield; 11-10-2019 at 11:24 AM.
Jeffield is offline   Reply With Quote