View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #10
Junglerock13
Bat Boy

I have been able to play multiple games, and progress through multiple seasons as well. But yeah, it still crashes over and over.

I have definitely experienced crashes while moving through different menus. But I feel like most of the crashes seem to happen when I am simming or just randomly.

When the game first launched, and for the first few months I had absolutely no issues either. When that update came it, it actually corrupted all of my save and I was forced to start over, which sucked but wasn't a huge deal. Also I was playing the game in windowed mode, and I have since been able to get it back into that. It is always full screen now, and took me days of tinkering with different settings to get the game to actually display correctly on my screen. I am playing on a 13' laptop though, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was due to the small screen size. But I was able to play FHM 3, 4 and 5 (when it first launched) in a smaller windowed mode with no issues.

I have actually just stopped playing now. I had one day where I was at the end of the season, resigned all my players and staff and rookies. Started free agency and the game crashed before it hit July 2nd. And this happened about 5 times in a row. And I didn't want to keep dealing with it. So I may be done playing for a while. I'll have to do more research before deciding if I want to buy FHM 6 or OOTPB 20.

I will continue checking here to see if any other suggestions come up.
Junglerock13 is offline   Reply With Quote