View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #21
kgor93
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P.R. Park III View Post
Let me answer the questions above:
kgor93:
So I love this, but would make one change: change the association to a tournament for D1. Have divisions for each conference/league. - This is why I initially created all D1 conferences as separate leagues in first place, however in real life there are actually only 31 conferences and 295 teams, OOTP tournaments also cannot handle any odd-numbered team divisions in the scheduler. Also, the visibility of tournament stats and teams, etc. kind of bothers me when compared to "real" leagues but please share when it's done, I'd like to play it

Here's a link to a quickstart.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ee...ew?usp=sharing

-I think I have 20 or so divisions, I didn't feel the need to put the lower level D1 teams in there.

-I combined D2, D3, and JuCo associations into 1 tournament. It was 17 leagues total so I combined both NAIA leagues to get down to 16 leagues for a round robin/double elimination.

-I tweaked the financial numbers to where conferences like the big 12, big 10, sec, etc are much more wealthy than the weaker conferences. Idk if this affects anything. My goal is to have a clear talent level difference between power conferences & the rest.

I noticed that you randomly have 6 NJCAA regions. Are you planning to eventually add more? I ask this as an alum for Howard Community College in Region XX

Last edited by kgor93; 06-11-2018 at 07:56 PM.
kgor93 is offline   Reply With Quote