View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #20
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Let me answer the questions above:

itsmb8:
1) When using the college and high school templates, should I have international amateurs on or off? - I turn them off

2) Should I change the MLB PCMs (or any) when using the templates? - No, the PCMs should already be modified

3) If the colleges and high school leagues arent connected to MLB (to get the feeders a couple years or stats and to get the real draft classes) will the players that graduate go to free agency, or will they just disappear? - they become free agents, this is why the free agent pool of MLB will easily grow to 6k-8k in a few years if the pool isn't pruned

kgor93:
So I love this, but would make one change: change the association to a tournament for D1. Have divisions for each conference/league. - This is why I initially created all D1 conferences as separate leagues in first place, however in real life there are actually only 31 conferences and 295 teams, OOTP tournaments also cannot handle any odd-numbered team divisions in the scheduler. Also, the visibility of tournament stats and teams, etc. kind of bothers me when compared to "real" leagues but please share when it's done, I'd like to play it

Last edited by Dr. P.R. Park III; 06-11-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Dr. P.R. Park III is offline   Reply With Quote