View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 03:55 PM   #7
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Okay, I lied apparently. I had some additional time today and a couple of requests.

First off, I've added 5 of the NAHL teams (they were circular, easy to get in/logos I already had), so we're now at a pack of 300 items! Yayyy!

Second, as per a request, I went back and checked through some of the AHL ones I had done, and cleaned them. Not limited to, but almost every Springfield, Charlotte 93, and and the 80s Baltimore logos were cleaned up and now look much better.

Again as I said, it's an evolving process. I'm also getting better at the edits as well (at least, I think so).

But this will likely it be for now. I think. Likely.

Edit: Updated again. Doing some testing and switched a few names. Salt Lake City Golden Eagles is now Salt_Lake_Golden_Eagles. Virginia Wings is now Virginia_Red_Wings, and 2 other dates have been removed (Phoenix and...someone else who I'm forgetting).

Edit 2: Just noticed this right now after I already did the 2nd update on the day, that the Fort Worth Texans team is in as Forth Worth Texans. Will be fixed in the next update when I feel like it or you can make the change yourself.

Last edited by Adam B; 08-17-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote