View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 01:35 AM   #97
Jockbrokers
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)

DEAL BREAKERS:
1) Draft Pick Trading: On

2) Real Teams or at least the ability to name the team and location

3) Will only play the Phillies, Dodgers, Boston, or Yankees

Preferences:
1) Equalized Finances or an extremely even revenue sharing system. I am looking for competition with others not an being a punching bag.
2) Any League Date from 1960 to 2100
3) Fast/Long Sims
4) A league that is restarting or just getting started. If so, a fantasy draft start would be awesome.

Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)

I started playing OOTP9 and had several versions since then. I have not played an online league yet but I have looked at a couple to get a better idea of what I want. I joined one that I like and plan to stick with but I wouldn't call it "experience".

Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
Not sure what this would entail. I'm going to have to decline for now and probably would in the future unless I could find a perfect match to my preferences.

What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc)
I'm old, so I usually communicate using Pigeons but for this, use the forum PM for the first message and I will respond with my email.

Anything else Commissioners should know?
I was commissioner of as many as 7 baseball roto leagues from 1991-2005. I also was commissioner for football and basketball but only 1 league each year to keep us busy until baseball started again.

Last edited by Jockbrokers; 11-19-2018 at 01:36 AM. Reason: clarification
Jockbrokers is offline   Reply With Quote