View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM   #35
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

After all this time, I still don't understand what some of you are protecting. You want total and complete control over your team - yet I'm sure your smart enough to know that scenario gives people all kinds of leway to "lose on purpose. You also know that the current TOS says losing on purpose is not legal. Asking for the TOS to be clarified isn't the end of the world.

We have people who want more balanced competition, but defend moving playoff winners up before winning percentage - pushing weaker teams to the top too fast and stronger teams to stay in the lower levels longer - then complain about why they are still there beating everyone up and collecting tons of PPs while some Perfect Level teams find themselves 50 games out of first with no way to adjust other than spend money.

We have people who repeat ad-nauseum that things are just fine the way they are - and people who are asking the Devs to simply consider a few modifications that never get so much as an "interesting" response.

Here we are in July and most of the concerns stated 4 months ago (and before in PT19) are still being argued about.

After playing through PT19 and PT20 to this point, I still hold out some hope for Tournaments, but I have less hope the Dev team is interested in better balance. I don't have the budget, nor the will, to dump exorbitant amounts of money into the game just so I can string together 50 weeks of 150-12 seasons, and I don't have the patience to put up with being accused of cheating every time I move players around.

I will likely continue F2P play and focus on card collecting - it's not like I hate the game - but I simply don't see a justifiable reason to keep putting money into it.

There's a ton of potential here, but if the accepted belief is "it's just fine the way it is", that potential will never be seen.

HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote