View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:09 AM   #10
quickshot56
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Ah, it's forced control of the lineup and tactics to the head coach to the AI because you have a head coach. As long as you have one, you won't be able to change the setting or make lineup changes (it's a little misleading that it's showing the control setting set to you, we need to have that switch to the Assistant indicator instead of just freezing it.) If you want to get control back, you'll need to fire Bylsma (which your owner won't let you do at the moment because there's no reason to, but commissioner mode will let you override that.)
Thanks for the response. So, I actually WANT the AI to do all the lineups and tactics, but right now they aren't. It won't let me progress because I have openings on my lineup, but I cannot do anything to change any player status. Prior to needing to hire a new coach, as Coach Q retired in the offseason, the AI was handling all lineup and tactic decisions, I was in strictly GM mode. In the offseason I had to hire a new coach and I signed a GM extension. Since then, the system has been wanting me to manage the lineups and tactics, and I cannot change it back to AI control.

If I fire Bylsma in commissioner mode, can I change it back to AI controlled lineups and tactics? Will it revert back to wanting me to control it if I rehire him?

Really, I would like to just switch it back to AI controlling the lineups and tactics. All I am looking to do is be the GM.
quickshot56 is offline   Reply With Quote