View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 08:19 PM   #11
chazzycat
All Star Starter

On to Team B. For this one actually quite a few of my starter pack cards were decent fits. I'm not in a rush to replace Rocky Colavito, Ji-Man Choi, Scott Hatteberg & Marcell Ozuna. The biggest move I made was for Lonny Frey. Really strong 2B defense and solid eye rating. At SS I got Leo Durocher from my starter packs, who is all-glove zero bat. I plan to leave him there for now because it's quite hard to find a shortstop of that caliber who hits homers and walks. Pee Wee Reese was who I used last year and was excellent, so I'll keep my eye out for him. But my infield defense is already rock-solid between those two and Chapman.

On the pitching side it's very straightforward - just looking for MOV rating here. I was actually pretty surprised to find a lot of bargains with solid ratings. Already I've made-over almost my entire bullpen. Also added Johnny Kucks and Bobo Holloman as starters.

So far this team is performing the best, 3rd place overall in the whole entry pool with matching run differential. Led by Matt Chapman who's on an 8-WAR pace. The other two teams are above .500 but nothing great (yet).

Last edited by chazzycat; 03-26-2019 at 08:21 PM.
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote