View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #36
omjo
Minors (Triple A)

Hm...

1a. More interactive trade block, such as setting a minimum "price".

1b. Better trade AI in general. More opponent GM feedback when in negotiations instead of just "NO WAY!!1!!111!" or "It's close but... nah lol" or what irks me sometimes "this is an even and fair trade for both teams but nope" the trade system hasn't changed too much since FHM 1, has it?

3. Suspensions, diving, timeouts, etc. More in-game immersion events. Coaches challenges? *trollface*

4. Player training assignments for the offseason - give players a certain skill to work on during the summer, such as shooting accuracy or conditioning to give a slight boost to the skill.

5. One of the things I really enjoyed with Football Manager is the interactive press conferences and interacting with players. More immersive elements like that would be awesome.

6a. A blank tactic preset, ie not having a certain selection of player roles for each line (kind of like how you can freely choose any player role for 4th line players but for every line/pairing).

6b. Lineup presets for players that can adapt if you lose a player (ie, it will fill in all the positions except where the player(s) is/are missing). I still find the whole tactics system a chore to work with especially when struck with injuries.

6c. "Assistant choose player role" option (separate from assistant choose lines) to just fill in the best roles for the players.

6d. Being able to double-click on a player role/tactic to select it and then close the tactic/role list popup immediately instead of always having to press okay afterwards.
omjo is offline   Reply With Quote