View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 11:15 PM   #39
monochameleon
Minors (Double A)

[ OUT OF UNIVERSE NOTE ]

Due to the incredibly slow nature of this run, I've decided to do two things:
1. I'm going to move to a "Weekly Report". This will allow me to get through the games faster. There'll be a transaction report, news, scores and a "game of the week" report. That way we can see some results before we all die of old age and I can write the game reports in a bit more detail. The last "daily report" will be Saturday October 19th 1985, after that, we'll move to weeks. Obviously, when the playoffs come along, I'll go back into more detail.

2. The standings, therefore, will be updated every four weeks (otherwise I'd just be updating them with every post and that would start to get silly). For those who hadn't noticed, updated standings are kept in the first post of this thread.

I hope that anyone who is reading this doesn't mind this move, it's really just so we can get on with it a little. I'm having a great time writing these reports and telling this hockey story, but I just feel like it's going so slowly. Also, this thread will reach, like, a million posts and we won't even have gotten more than a handful of cups out.

For those who are reading it, thank you. It makes me happy to know that people are reading and - I hope - enjoying this league.
monochameleon is offline   Reply With Quote