View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
darrenr1
Bat Boy

Please Help Out an Old OOTP'ER Set up my leage

Hello fellow OOTP14 gamers. I purchased one of the first OOTP and then havent purchased them in a long while. I needed help with how to set up my league the way i want and how i played it years ago. What i did many years ago was to have real live historical players and teams in a custom league, but had each player based upon his best stats of his career determined by me. For example, I had the 27 yankees and ty cobb on the team, for ruth and cobb i picked their best season. the 86 mets were another team i used, the 55 dodgers, i even had an NL Greats, AL Greats, Phillies Greats, etc. I would get each player from that old lehman's database. I dont know how to import each player onto a team.. I would like to start with blank teams and put historical players on each team. can this be done?? when i see the historical option it doesnt even let you customize the divisions, but when i see fictional league it says that the players are from the player genrator. is it no longer possible to do what i wanted to do?
darrenr1 is offline   Reply With Quote