View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #13
batdad
Minors (Single A)

Putting this here, but it may not be a database issue. I do not want to start a new thread for this one.

In the WHL...several 20 year olds are not on the rosters of their teams, they are listed as Free Agents. Wes Vanalphabet of the Vancovuer Giants and Joey Leach of Kootenay Ice are two examples of this.

There are other 20 year olds of the same birth year (Brock Montgomery Kootenay, Michael Ferland Saskatoon that are actually listed on their teams roster.

The other interesting part of this is that Wes is not on Vancouver roster, but when I go to sign him...told I cannot sign him

Then the game crashed.

Then I tried again, but did not try and sign him...and he showed up on my team the next day as being signed. I had not saved, and I was controlling all transactions,...so I was lost as to how it happened, especially after being told could not sign him.

Finally....before I tried to sign him and before the crash....when I went to edit my line combinations...guess who was there? Wes Vanalphabet....but he was not on my roster...he was a FA.