Thread: Tomato City
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:16 AM   #31
Hootowl9
Minors (Double A)

Thank You for these fighter links!

[QUOTE=Romultiltus;1644242]I've created quite a few Heavyweight/Cruiserweight TC's for my universe. Mostly they were made from either the Tomato Can templates or "1" rated fighters from other divisions. Keep in mind, I DO NOT play test these fighters for historical accuracy. All names and other info have been collected from boxrec.com.

If anyone is interested, I'll post a few from time to time:

Hello all,
I realize this is an old thread but wanted to say "TY" for these fighter links! I've used just about all of them, with some tweaks of my own.
I have been away from the game for a three or four years, but so pleased to be back. I now have 4032 HW's in my uni. I have gleaned most from the forum & rated a few.
It was with deep regret that I have learned my friend Wildhawk11 has passed on. We use to message each other often. I sent him a message upon my return & then seen the new's on another thread.

In the future I'll be posting some photos, Venues & generic venues and try my hand again at rating some fighters I found interesting that may not be in the game. I'll be happy to have any input on ratings from those that are much more experience at this than I.

Regards, Hootowl9 (Fred)
Hootowl9 is offline   Reply With Quote