View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #15
jcalhoun7
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_32_pitch View Post
Ive installed countless league files before. I don't even need instructions anymore. Just find the league file, make the .lg folder, extract it, and then put the accounts_gms.dat in the settings folder. Yeah, I get it. I dont need "help". Ive got 25 years experience with computers. I just need the people running the league to be competent enough not to screw up a simple process.

I posted this to his mailing list and for this minor gripe he bounces me from the list and the league completely. No wonder he has no GM's for his league. IF hes this sensitive then he obviously has mental issues.

"It doesn't work. With all due respect, this settings.zip file is ridiculous. Nothing but problems. Stop wasting my time. Why can't this league just have a simple accounts_gms.dat file like usual, like everyone else, a simple file that has worked the same way for years for every league I've ever been in. Not this one though. This one's got a fancy settings.zip file that of course doesn't work. I'm ready to quit this league already."
this is my 4th season in this league... and i've never had this problem.
VBL6 - Echo Park Lakers
jcalhoun7 is offline   Reply With Quote