View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #116
The_Niddler
Major Leagues

I would like to see OOTP track every edit made in an online league.
If a commissioner makes an edit to a player, it should show up in the players history and be uneditable.
This would help people have more confidence in online commissioners.
In my league, we allow guys to move one personality trait up or down one level.
So as the commissioner, I would love for that to be tracked and show what I edited.
Then it serves two purposes:
1. It shows that I made the change they asked for, but
2. More importantly, it allows league members to know that I am not in there editing players or doing anything that was not asked of me to do.

I would like to see free agents be smarter.
You make an offer and sometimes it says, I am sorry, team X has made me the best offer so far...I am team X.

Scouting, make it more realistic.
I get that there are differences and not every scout sees a guy the same way.
But how in the world does 1 scout see a guy in a Roookie league as having say 20 in potential for HR and another scout will see him as having 75 in his HR potential.
In real life, there would not be that much variance between scouts for something like HR potential.

Have scouting and coaching mean more.
I have had discussions with the devs and they basically said that scouting and coaching doesn't have that much of an impact.
Well why are teams putting in $15M in scouting and another puts in $0 and it barely makes an impact.
There should be a big reason why one team is willing to spend that much more and make it have an impact in the game.

If we truly want things that would be nice to have, all online league commissioners should reach out to their league and see what things members do not like today.
I plan on doing it and will add to this list.
The_Niddler is offline   Reply With Quote