View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 02:30 PM   #1
gigispeed1333
Minors (Single A)

Historical League- Entry Drafts (Rookies Selection)

There is the option in Custom Leagues of either Draft Rookies/Generate Rookies at Age 17.

It seems like neither option is what I am looking for if I understand it correctly. What I want to happen is have the real Entry Drafts of each year, with those players coming in, and having an Entry Draft with the teams based on the standings of that year's simulated year.

If I understand correctly, with the checkmark, it will generate new (random names) players and assign them via an entry draft (I don't want them assigned and don't want to use new players).

If unselected, the real players will show up but will just be assigned to the team who actually drafted them.

Is there anyway I can do what I am asking, and have entry drafts with all the players of that year and have the players go to whatever team selects them? I would like to see players end up on different teams and have a different evolution.

Or maybe I am misunderstanding the selection? Maybe there is a way to do what I am asking for in a Custom League versus a Historical?

Thanks
gigispeed1333 is offline   Reply With Quote