View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 05:35 AM   #16
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Done testing import to team feature for 16 and believe me, you guys are going to absolutely love this.
So the new answer to your question is:
Yes on the players lahman ID.
No they don't have to be in the historical lg. your importing them to.

Team ID is the ID that you see on the edit league structure page or you can get them by exporting the roster files.
So to import a player(s) to a team, you would use:
LahmanID,year,teamID.

As long as the players are in the Master.csv your using, you can import them directly to the team rosters whether it's fictional, historical or anything in between.
That is awesomely fantastically super cool. Thanks, your work will make it SO much easier to do some leagues I have had in mind but never did because of the amount of manually moving players to teams and using a non-standard master.csv. As soon as I get my pre-order copy I will be starting my work

BIG THANKS to Bigrod

+100