View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #64
Tiesenberg
Major Leagues

This is my first time having setup and used the utilities for a league of my own and I seem to have run into a small hurdle that I can't seem to find the answer for.

I am using the utility for a solo league I am beginning in 2012 with the intent of creating realignment/expansion in 2013. I've simmed 25 days into the 2012 season and was hoping to take a look at the results of the sim.

I've updated the league reports and the csv files into what I am fairly certain (easily could be wrong) right places, yet when I try and generate the admin material for the "LAST SIM", nothing comes about. I get the following:

Last Update of Sim Report N/A
Current Time Sun Jul 15 01:03:09 2012
League Date of Sim Reports N/A
Current Date in CSV Files 2012-4-22

Similarly, within the development section, upon creating the reports I get the following:

Last Development Update Sun Jul 15 00:50:24 2012
Current Time Sun Jul 15 01:03:37 2012
League Date of Last Development 2012-4-22
Current Date in CSV Files 2012-4-22

With that also said, I see no developmental changes at this point. Is this likely a result of having scouting on but not having scouted due to the fact that I am not a GM? (Or possibly the fact that I'm a mere 25 days into the league?

Here's a link to the utilities:
Login

And a link to the league main page if that provides any help.

MLB 32

As an aside, I want say how great the installation guide/readme was. As someone with limited experience doing such web savy stuff, I find the guide to be extremely useful in getting most everything up and running.

Thanks,
-Matt
Tiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote