View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #62
Getch
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindel View Post
Here's a question. We're in the middle of our Ammy draft, and I've just added two new owners. How do I get them access to the draft? Last time I updated OU, it buggered up the draft. (We were only 3 picks in, so it wasn't a big deal at the time.) I just don't want to do something that will delete everyone's lists and picks again.
It *shouldn't* cause any problems... picks are based off of teams, not human owners, so it should have no effect. However, if you want, feel free to zip up the OOTPOU/draft/<year> directory to back it up.

The source of truth is the picks.txt file for the draft. So if anything goes wrong (again, it shouldn't), you can manually edit/compare the old and new file to see what might have gone screwy. Adding a human manager wouldn't touch this file.

And as Tom said earlier, I'm on vacation but still have internet access... can't do any work on OU though. Tom's answers to the draft were correct, 19/22 for HS/Col leagues, and we'll hopefully get some sort of draft import working soon.
Getch is offline   Reply With Quote