View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #22
Getch
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev View Post
So is the workaround to set the OOTPOU draft to 20 rounds (or whatever in-game is set to) and have it AutoDraft for the last X number of rounds that aren't actually done, then import that into OOTP?
That was one solution. However, that means people can't use the in-game draft lists (they can use the OU draft lists, of course). In-game is more flexible, so you lose that functionality. If I went this route, I would have just had a "auto rest of draft" button, so you would still set it up for 3 rounds, but the auto would run the last 17. I don't think you'd want to click "auto" for each owner, etc.

Remember I didn't actually implement this, so OU doesn't generate a csv for importing, even if you did auto all 20 rounds. It requires a special format.

Anyway, I could have done this, but I didn't because I thought Markus was going to fix it right up until release. So it didn't get in.

On a different note, can you guys generate your draft history? Curious how it turns out for some of the other leagues...

Last edited by Getch; 05-15-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Getch is offline   Reply With Quote