View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 12:39 PM   #34
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
I like your proposal but I can understand the not-so-good profitability from that setup(unless the whales all go hardcore deep in packs, then I take back the "not-so-good profitability"). Even if whales go hardcore on packs, the others are now stuck without the AH to acquire players. I am not sure if people liked the theortically slower progress and a much harsher environment for anyone who wants to play with a theme team -- you either open everything you need to die trying.

I do, however, wonders if there's enough interest for some sort of draft mode for the players who enjoy playing with what they opened. I might write a detailed suggestion down the line.

Fair take. Aside from the intentional relegation you said, I think someone (who is leading the conference) intentionally harming its team record by substituting bad players at the tail end of the season is also a a kind of tanking. Other than that two, I am cool.

The purpose of this thread was to discuss such a team. Only removing pitchers with a month to go while maintaining elite hitting for PP purposes, having 4 of the top 5 RBI hitters, and missing the playoffs by 1 game, to simply insert 2 perfect, 2 diamond, and a gold starter to rinse repeat the following season. This is in silver by the way.