View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
I don't have a Baker Bowl 1895-1909 and don't see one in Silvam's download page nor mine. So I don't know where it came from. If you have link to it, send to me and I will see if I can do it.

I will go back and look at Briggs. I haven't used them because I didn't think they were much good. I made them.

I see that Camden Yard in my models file. I am not sure why it didn't have a v1_4 on it. It is not on my, or Silvam's, original v1-4 download list. I seem to recall that I had a problem with. I will check this out also.
I am adding Camden to my download list. I knew there was a reason I stopped messing with Briggs. It is my understand that Briggs and Navin are one and the same. Since Silvam made Navin parks I used his. I tried making a few variations of Briggs using a Tiger stadium I downloaded from someplace, probably 3D warehouse, I did a lot of deletions, additions and and changes to the stands. but I had I lot of problems with the scale of the park and it never looked right to me so I stopped. The Navins that Silvam did don't look like some of the pictures I found for Briggs for that era but I don't know which is correct so I used Navin for those periods.

If you are really interested in those 3 Briggs, maybe Silvam can fix them. I will send him the files if he wants to try.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote