View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 01:32 PM   #9
Aube
Minors (Single A)

I don't mind using alternatives to the 'Sim to end of period', but I find that it lacks some of the information you would get otherwise. Since 'Sim to end' replaced the roster page with the 'lineup screen' style of showing either 5v5 lines, PP lines, or PK lines, you could tell at a glance tell if it was a EV, PP, or SH goal. Any chance that that kind of basic detail could be added to the score info that pops up showing the scorer and two assists could also indicate if it was an EV, PP, or PK goal that was scored, and even better if it specified 5-3, 4-4, or whatever situation that the goal happened?

I like the quickness of watching the games at max speed, but I still like knowing the context at a glance of how the goals are happening.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that while I'm trying to use the 'player stats' to keep track of who was on the ice when it was scored to have an idea of what was going on, I think it would be WAY more helpful if it could be displayed in a standard LW/C/RW/LD/RD or LD/RD/LW/C/RW format rather than putting the positions alphabetically or reverse alphabetically, it's a surprisingly unnatural way to try to picture who's on the ice when I see who the center is, then the LD, then the LW, RD, and RW.

Last edited by Aube; 10-27-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Aube is offline   Reply With Quote