Thread: Strangeverse
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
pauwoo
Hall Of Famer

Strangeverse

Strangeverse…
A world I created using an edited version of Stealofhome's Fictional Feeder League Quickstart (I love his set-up, you will too)… Essentially rebranded the MLB and Atlantic League, deleted the High School leagues, and added an ‘Unaffiliated Division’ to the NCAA Feeder so I could add teams like the MIT Equations, University of Anchorage Alaska, the San Dimas Community College Wyld Stallyns, and more… Oh, I also killed most of the minor leagues and rebranded what was left (AAA only…), but I don’t really bother with looking in on that league much.

I’ve been simming it seasons at a time, stopping along the way to check in on the NCAA Tourney and Draft before finishing the MLB and Bush League Seasons. I’ve kind of just done whatever I’ve wanted throughout the sim… Added the Jeter Bros, John Kruk, and Dave Winfield recently… created a short list to track former MIT, San Dimas, Ridgemont (Tasty Waves!), and Banana Slugs players… It’s been a blast to play through, so I figured that I’d start throwing up season recaps starting with the 2063 Season. The league has history clear back to 1992 (I wiped it once when I got frustrated with something, kind of wish I didn’t do that, but whatever…), so when 2092 hits I’ll throw up a list of interesting items from the first 100 years of Strangeverse.
pauwoo is offline   Reply With Quote