View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #27
Caporegime
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DéjÃ* Bru View Post
Now Ellsbury has plantar fasciitis and will not begin spring training with the team. I don't want to be harsh - I'm not sure why I care other than a general loyalty to the team - and I do sympathize if all of these injuries have been actual and meaningful, but the time should come soon when the Yankees need to cut this fellow. It's their money and roster, of course, but this perpetually injured status, particularly injuries suffered while being injured, is an indication of at least a player being washed up physically, if not mentally.

Of course you don't want to be harsh. You're a nice guy. I'm not.

Ellsbury is utterly and completely useless. He's as soft and fragile as a milk-soaked Twinkie. At this juncture, he's little more than a complete waste of a valuable roster spot.

By hook or by crook, Cashman needs to expunge this balsa wood bozo from their roster. I'd rather see his roster spot filled by a perpetually light-hitting pipsqueak with grit and guts like Tyler Wade than by someone like Flopsbury, who can't even get it up to suit up. In fact, I'd rather have ANYONE fill that roster spot other than Flopsbury, including most convicted felons and/or war criminals.

He's a bum.

Last edited by Caporegime; 02-18-2019 at 02:01 PM.
Caporegime is offline   Reply With Quote