View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
Mastasmash
Bat Boy

Mastasmash's Logo Megapack

This thread is the official download area for my logo pack. All Logos are 150x150 PNG files with transparent backgrounds. This includes all the logos for each team and an alternative logo with jerseys and caps made with justafans cap and jersey software.I currently am done with all the US Independent Leagues for OOTP 19, I will upload new logos for OOTP 20.

Included in the next release is itsmb8's Milwaukee Milkmen Uniforms due to their accuracy and being that they are much better than anything I could have created. itsmb8 has given his blessing to be included in the megapack. Due to this change I am officially going to be renaming the pack to be called the OOTP Community Graphics Megapack.

How to use:
1. Unzip the .rar to a directory you will remember.
2. Start a new game or old, it does not matter.
3. Go to the team you wish to add a logo to.
4. Go to the teams home screen and hit settings.
5. Click on the open logo from file and find the appropriate logo in the folder, remember to add the alternative one so the calendar works better.
6. Go to the Jersey & Caps Tab and select open from file and select the Jersey and Cap you want.

Optional: If you do not like the caps or jerseys you can download Justafan's Jersey and Cap software, I included the logos I used and some more so you can create what you want.

Have Fun!

Logo Example:

Uniform Example:

OOTP Logo Megapack.rar
https://mega.nz/#!fH4jEAoZ!bKw7re4--...swsStNHV9TNBMU

Last edited by Mastasmash; 02-03-2020 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Updated Links due to TinyPic going out of business
Mastasmash is offline   Reply With Quote