View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 12:00 PM   #12
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by battists View Post
Well, first off, let me state that this is for non-Steam versions of the software. I'm not sure if anyone who runs on Steam can offer an alternative.

I use freeware called "WinRar". With that utility installed, I just browse to my saved game folder in Windows Explorer, right-click on my game's folder, and select one of the options like "Add to New World.rar". Then I rename the file to something that makes sense to me when it's done.

I don't have time right now, but I will try to add this info to the OP when I get a chance.

Thanks!
Dola, I'm running steam v17 and there is no difference AFAIK because the league files are on the local drive. I can run either version of v17 and they both point to the same data folder.

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote