View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 06:55 AM   #10
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzeil View Post
The new scripts seem to be working as advertised.

But I am noticing something, and not sure if it was happening before, but some player pages seem to be getting cut off at the bottom. I'm seeing many players cut off and many not.

You can go to this team page and select different players and you should see what I am talking about. Check the first 2 pitchers, Rivera (not cut off) and Blackburn (cut off). On pitcher Ocura only the final link to the OOTPD site is cut off.

Also, there is a league date at the top of each page, in the header I guess, won't that cause all generated pages to be different even though the report may not have changed?
Thank you! Yes, you're right, there was a bug in the unpack script. I updated the attachment in the opening post with the new script. Please download, unpack and copy to your server. Then delete the report tables from the database (important!) and import the reports again.

Yes, the league date will have to be removed from the header, too. Edit the templates which names start with "page_header_" and remove the line that contains the [%Date], for example:
PHP Code:
<div style="text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; padding-top:4px;">[%DATE]</div
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote