View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 02:48 PM   #1
pauwoo
Hall Of Famer

Super Jeter Bros.

With Derek Jeter fatigue in the rear-view mirror for most of us, I woke up with a ridiculous idea that I wanted to put through its OOTP paces. What if Derek Jeter had two brothers (triplets) that also played MLB? Crazy, right?!? Outlandish! Who among us hasn't used the 'clone player' feature for simulation evil every once in a while?!? Who among us hasn't imported Ted Williams and then promptly renamed him after themselves as an addition to the 2014 Seattle Mariners?!? Just me? Ok then, moving on... And so was born the Super Jeter Bros... the basic gist is this: Derek is 1 of 3 brothers drafted into the MLB in 1995... it's Derek, his brother Donny (can I add a rat-tail to his facegen?) and his other brother Darryl (I see him as the Randy Quaid of the Jeter family (in a good way)). This will be their story told statistically through what will undoubtedly be three separate and distinct careers filled with intrigue, tawdry scandals, base knocks and World Series Rings... lets just hope that this dynasties quality will surpass that of its intro.

Historical League (starting in 1995).
Auto Expansion / Expansion Draft.
Recalculation is on.
pauwoo is offline   Reply With Quote