View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
pcaccia
Bat Boy

Scouting and Development Budgets

I'm in an online league where I set my budgets to zero at the beginning of the season. The owner dumped money into these budgets before the season started. I changed both back to zero and the season started. A month into the season, I notice in my accounting tab that I am set to lose $22million this season. I look closer and see that somehow my development budget contains $13 million and my scouting budget $11 million. I notified the commissioner of the league as soon as I noticed this. He said he can't change the amounts in those budgets back to zero and since I can't prove I didn't put the money into those budgets, he says there isn't really anything that he can do. So now I can't make waiver pickups or sign free agents this season (we are at the midway point of the season). I am positive this will impact my ability next season to sign free agents or extensions for players I want to keep. Anyone else ever have this happen to them where budgets are changed in the middle of the season?
pcaccia is offline   Reply With Quote