View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #43
NolaSola7
All Star Starter

Guessing game

I decided to play a little guessing game..

I used some very simple rationales.

I decided that the leaders on the leader board have currently all the players that will be in the running at the end of the season.

For Goals -- I decided, the one who plays the best most consistently will score the most of the top guys .. So the one with the highest Game rating

For Assists -- I decided that the player with the highest plus/minus will be the taker as plus/minus shows who is playing on the most productive line

For Points - I took the player whose team scores the most as the more points the team scores the more likely one of these leaders will lead the league in points, and there were three of that team. So I decided to pick the one with the most goals currently, although he is present on both goals and assists lists

For Plus/MIuns -- I decided to look at the point differential of the team they play on because this should be a stable indicator of how much the team as a whole is performing in giving up goals and scoring... so the team that does this best just might have the player who leads the league in plus/minus

For Goals against -- I thought I would thak ethe goalie who has played the most minutes .. as the more minutes the more track record is in place to ensure that the goalie is capable to remain on the leaderboard

Here are the leaders (candidates)

*Elste is very high, and was named the player of the month of October, but he is currently injured so this disqualifies him.

*Keep in mind that all these players have not played the same amount of games/minutes
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by NolaSola7; 11-25-2015 at 08:26 PM.
NolaSola7 is offline   Reply With Quote