View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

you could just copy the .lg folder and rename it, then erase history, stats, service time -- all functions on the main league settings screen.

if date is no concern, this may be the simplest way.

as long as it's a new name, you can backup without destroying old league's backup folder too.

or, simply do a backup, then close and rename the .lg folder. the backup will have everything. new name will backup to new folder -- *** make sure to use 'full backup' or similar checkbox option when backing up 'new' league for first time after you delete history and such.

a backup would take less time if one exists than copying a folder in windows/macos etc. less stuff to copy, since it is incremental.

even so, templates are extremeley useful.

i like to make a template of any league i create -- during creation so that it's a small file without players. a template created after you load leauge for first time will have all the players included with the template. a good habit to get into before loading your league the first time.

heck, i make multiple templates as i custumize settings for a new creation. fall-back save points that i'll delete later. a final customized template is all i save long-term.

Last edited by NoOne; 07-02-2019 at 05:05 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote