View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 04:58 PM   #47
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick50 View Post
Here is my issue... In real baseball teams stink for a while (Marlins, etc) and sell off there good players... Get prospects... Hopefully prospects work out and you make another run. I would be ok w that. Thats not possible at all in the current set up.

My bigger point was that... the system is broke. It appears this is something most of you knew long ago and im just late to the party. If people who are way smarter then me havent figured out a way to fix it, i guess im not going to either.
Well, Perfect Team is so much different than real baseball, Verlander had issues because in real life he doesn't face lineups where Honus Wagner is hitting 9th. But there are things you can do in Perfect Team to make your team better that you CAN'T do in real life, too. Anything within your means, if you really can't figure anything out, start a team that will lose, get relegated and play at Diamond until you win, start losers again when you get to perfect....OR invest more money or have a lot of patience (the challenge being being NOT one of the worst 2 teams in the league until you can invest more or compete. Leaving the game alone for awhile can help you come up with ideas, while you're fishing, taking a walk or doing the things you normally do, you're likely to be thinking about your team anyway, you don't have to watch your team all the time. You can return when you have a desire to play again, the sims will go on.

One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote