View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #124
Ian Collins
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Ian Collins
Here's an example of the PbP producing the unbelievable. I guess that a lot of programing would be required to make the PbP ballpark specific, but I hope it can be done in a future OOTP version.

"it hit on the warning track and bounced up over the fence." destroys any suspension of disbelief when the fence turns out to be the Green Monster.
Some fence....... some bounce....

Ian

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tysok: "You have the right fence height entered in the ballpark data? Or is it just the picture of Fenway, but the fence height is set at 9ft or something?

If it's set right, you've proved that fence height makes no difference to OOTP."

Whoa!! Are you telling me that vertical height is now taken into account? Is the ball trajectory now calculated? I was certain, from many posts going back, that it wasn't.

The wall was set at 8' in the Fenway Park II set ( Gambo & PadresFan work from the All-In-One mod from Add Ons Central). If I set the height to 37' will the Green Monster be taken into account?

I think you're kidding me...........

Ian
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Ian Collins is offline   Reply With Quote