View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 02:04 AM   #90
sbrock
Bat Boy

I didn't play version 19 so I can't comment on the differences between 19 and 20. All in all however I like the game and have spent many happy hours with it.
I do have one suggestion I think would make the whole game more competitive, and resolve some other problems as well. (I didn't read this whole thread so if this has already been suggested I apologize.) I think it would make more sense to limit a player to only using players that are at or below the league they are currently in.

So for example, if you are in a silver league, you could only put sliver, bronze, and iron players on your roster. You could still collect higher level players, buy and sell them, just not put them on a silver league roster. The issue of what to do about live players moving from one level to another would have to be addressed, but I don't see that as a show stopper.

This would eliminate the need for automatic promotion/demotion to achieve competitive balance. In stead promotion could be optional if you qualify. If I have a silver team and I want to stay in silver and am happy with that level and don't wish to spend money to purchase high priced players, I could do that.

I think this might create a greater demand for the lower valued players, and also might reduce the demand for the very high valued players.

Just my 2 cents worth.
sbrock is offline   Reply With Quote