View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:19 PM   #83
Rich Grisham
Biz Dev

OOTP at the All Star Game is live!

Out of the Park Baseball was at the 2019 All Star Game in full force! In a series of conversations recorded live in the Out of the Park Baseball 20 booth inside Play Ball Park, Rich, T.J., Kris, and Matt discuss all the goings on around Cleveland during the five days of the events. It was an amazing time and you'll get a great sense for what it was like for the entire crew.

You can listen here: http://ootpnow.libsyn.com/ootp-at-th...-all-star-game

Plus! Out of the Park Baseball 20 is now 50% off for the All Star Sale - just $19.99! Buy it today from Steam, or directly from us.

NOTE: The audio quality of the on-floor interviews is sub-optimal due to some technical issues that I hope to address in the future. The interviews can be clearly understood, they're just not up to the audio standard of this show. But! Because so many people have expressed an interest in hearing our first-hand experiences as soon as possible, we are publishing it today. It is my hope to be able to update the episode with significantly better audio quality but I can't guarantee that will happen.

Enjoy the show!