View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 07:01 PM   #630
Jayyburdd
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Well, I didn't know if you, for instance, are following any of my dynasty threads, you see, EC. And I will try to keep things primarily baseball-related on the forums, as much as I can, and I have tried, to be honest.

But in my own started threads, shouldn't I be able to comment about certain things on my mind, to a degree, if they aren't exactly baseball-related totally? I see others comment quite often about their personal lives in non-dynasty and even some graphics threads, I think. Why should I not be able to do the same, if they do so as well?

I'm honestly trying to be fair and respectful of people here. But why should I have to avoid sharing details that might possibly help others in similar circumstances to mine, whatever those might be? And that might possibly let people know what it's often like for me in my life, et cetera, in at least one way, if not more?

You see, things of a theological nature often interest me considerably, for example, and they are integral to my personality, as it stands now, and they have been for quite some time, in truth. I realize that many may not be as theologically-minded as I am, for instance, but such things often occupy my thoughts and all, and I often can't help talking about such things to others, no matter if it's in my offline life or online life.

I'd love to hear your current thoughts about the aforementioned dynasty/saved game, and its related game world, at least. Please feel free to comment at any time in its related thread or threads, if and when you like. And I do hope that you and all of yours are safe and well, and have often prayed for you and others here, I believe. Stay safe, wherever you are, I hope, Eugene. CD out.
coulda just said "ok"
Jayyburdd is offline   Reply With Quote