View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:19 PM   #11
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMontrealer View Post
Thanks for the background.

I think coupling this with the ability to change the underlying generation of players and staff would be an answer. Jeff mentioned that there's no current way to modify a country's base attributes for instance; in a long term career I'd like to every so often increase these for some countries which would help ensure a good pipeline of talent even in an expanded league. And I'm sure some would like to keep it at 31/32 and still have fun playing what-if where the global talent level went way up (or way down) and other kind of scenarios like this.
I mean, you'll be able to find enough talent for 36, after that it can get more dicey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
Why not have the ability to clone players that way if you double or triple the NHL or custom league then just clone the best players that way there would be no shortage of talent. Same goes with goalies and in the future FHM when you can import historical players or teams then the quality will still be there.
If you want to play a Custom 3 tier league, you can start off with a (non-expandable) 90 team top league.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote