View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 06:46 PM   #33
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by echolodge View Post
I echo this sentiment. Does anyone else have the feeling that the beta version of the game will be released real soon? I'm checking the forum every day and hoping to see news. Or am I just wishful in my thinking?
Extremely wishful thinking, extremely unlikely. As far as I know beta testing hasn't even begun on the game yet. Neither OOTPD nor Solecismic have typically released "beta" versions to the public, so we aren't likely to see a beta out to the public, as opposed to the final game being released once it has been fully tested.

Quote:
I am hoping a release by the SuperBowl
Once again, anything is possible, but if I was putting my money on something, I would say there's virtually no chance of this considering the last update we got a few months ago was that things had been longer than anticipated and that pre-order would be announced somewhere down the road.

This all stems to my previous posts how it would be nice to actually have something other than complete radio silence from OOTPD on this, as you now have people hoping and assuming for release dates simply because they don't know any better, and thus being disappointed again and again.