View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 10:51 PM   #89
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBurns View Post
So I change the RHS of Stats&AI tab but leave the LHS alone in the off season and preseason? If so, then I am confused because that is what I thought I was doing......

Hate to ask this but: could you give a step by step guide for “to do’s list” for off season and preseason up to Opening Day so I can have financials for the historical year I am playing,ie 1905 season=1905$ but all stats are based on 1976. You could title it “A Historical Random Debut Guide For Dummies”.

Appreciate the help because the more I read the more confused I become, I just decided to reset the LHS of the Stats &AI tab to 1976 the day before the start of my 1905 season. Power numbers have returned but I had to reset all the financials. Also added an unaffiliated 6 team Western League, that went well, at least I have expansion down pat! Sorry to be such a PITA.
First day of offseason (after post-season is done): Go to Financials page. Click on "Select year..." bar (Dark black in first accompanying picture) at top LHS of page beside "Select which settings to import". Set it to the next year. So let's say you've just wrapped up 1905. It's in the can. It's the first day of the offseason. You want to enter "1906" in the spot I highlighted in the picture for you.

Last day of offseason (day before Opening Day): Go to Stats & AI page. Click on "Select Year" (highlighted in dark black in second accompanying picture) bar next to "Totals from year:". Put in 1976. Allow LTMs to do their thing. Leave the LHS of the page alone except "Hook for Starting Pitcher" and "Hook for Relief Pitcher" bars (highlighted in dark black in third and fourth accompanying pictures). Reset those to "Default" (as they are in the third and fourth images) because for some strange reason, the importing of LTMs makes the game change them to quick hook for starters and slow hook for relievers. I have found "Default" to be the best setting for the Hook settings so far. Nothing else on the LHS of the page should change, so those two are the only two you need to bother with.

In between the first day of the offseason and the last day of the offseason, go about your daily offseason business as you normally would. Just pay attention to those two and everything should run smoothly from now on. If it doesn't, PM me and we'll take it further, but remember with a PM, I can't attach any pictures to show you what I mean, so you may want to keep it in this thread instead.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote