View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #12
gRaider2001
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzrack View Post
I created a sister page.

OOTP Community Wiki | The Knowledge Page

I need to sit down for a day or so and contemplate how best to start tying the wiki pages together, I have been so busy with the server and getting a base of pages & other examples that I have just kept putting it off, but it's reached a size now that I seriously need to make decisions then we can have more useful portal type pages for various subjects to share rather than a bunch of individual ones. it's going to take a good 18-24 months to start getting the wiki embedded into the culture around here so we are well aware it's not a short term project
Wow, thank you sooo much jazzrack for adding my thread to the OOTP Community Wiki. Also, thank you for taking the time to create a Community Wiki for OOTP. I have never created a Wiki, but can imagine how much time and effort it takes to make one and I commend you for that:-) I always find Wikis very helpful, and I am sure I will learn a lot from the OOTP Wiki.

I will make sure to keep updating this thread, and feel free to use any info you find useful for the wiki. If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know:-)
gRaider2001 is offline   Reply With Quote