View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #11
hamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey-Jim View Post
Zab Judah vs. Shane Mosley
(Welterweight Title Unification 15 Rounds).

Early Line: Lots of unifications taking place in my universe. This one being one of the more hotly anticipated ones.

Judah: "I'm too fast, you know what I'm saying? I got speed, power... you know what I'm saying? What's he gonna do? He can't cope with what I've got, you know what I'm saying?"

Judah won the title with a close decision win over Floyd Mayweather last year. But Mosley should carry his power into the late rounds and that may very well be the difference in what should be a close decision victory or late rounds stoppage.

You have some good fights here Jim! I had these two match-up in my uni a couple years ago. Zab was my IBF champ & Shane was the challenger. Despite dropping Zab twice over 15 rounds, Zab escaped to retain his title via a 15 SD.

I had one big fight last month where James Toney was trying to defend his WBA SMW title for the 18th time (and break Sugar Ray's mark of 17 record in my uni). Toney had already defended against Mikkel Kessler with a Draw so after a knocking out Hamdan for this 17th title defense, the WBA ordered a rematch. This time I used the 10 rated Mikkel (I used the 8 rating in the 1st fight) someone posted here a few months ago. This time Kessler went right after Toney, dropping him 5 times in the fight & 3 times in the 11th for the TKO to take Toney's crown. It was surprising how Kessler dominated the fight because both guys I used were rated @ 10.

Last edited by hamed; 07-04-2008 at 07:28 PM.
hamed is offline   Reply With Quote