View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 01:39 PM   #5
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

I have one close that I think was in the schedule list. I have a 5/6/5 5/6/5 D78-N60-I24/D72-N66-I24 and a D76-N86/72-90 6/5/5 6/5/5 with no interleague.

The files with the interleague can be modified by putting it in a spreadsheet and modifying the team numbers of the teams 1-11 in the first league and 17-27 in the second league. The easiest way is to change 1-11 to alpha a-k and then change f=1.. a=6.. then edit the away and home games numbers to the new numbers. then do the same for 17-27 using the same a-k and changing those. I have done this before and it works like a charm and as both leagues have the same format the interleague matchups will line up well.

The file without the interleague can be modified to take 20 games from the Non division opponents and change them to teams from the other league. The 5 teams you would need to take the 20 games and change 4 games from non division to divisional games. This takes some planning but can be done. It will also match your request

I had copies on my computer from when I created the schedule pack in 2009 that is on OOTPMods. Those schedules were files I converted from the OOTP 6.5 format to the new OOTP7 format. These are similar but not the same files in the schedule list.

Disregard this post I have created schedule that are close to the request and have added different variations. Deleted attachments since I recreated the schedules.

Last edited by SandMan; 06-16-2016 at 05:22 PM.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote