Thread: A new beginning
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 04:57 PM   #70
Hell Atlantic
Minors (Double A)

Well ,we're lucky to have a 2 commish system here. Commishjim isn't even an issue - he's been very helpful. having 2 commish's is a good system of checks and balances. there is no reason to cheat in this league - there is no monetary prize involved. if you cheat and win you get the same prize if you play honest and win, which is basically nothing. it'd be a shame, but i guess that's our society.

couriers - i'd be happy just not having run n gun in the league after i get some more info on this matter. kicking matt out of the league solves nothing, he or anyone that is kicked out could always adopt a new handle and ask for a team again under a new name. i have enough time to be an active Commish and to run the league as it should be run, but i just don't have time to do background checks on everyone. kicking everyone out associated w/ run n gun (if he's found to indeed be a cheater) is just a knee-jerk response. seriously, you get nothing out of the league by cheating. it's a waste of time. just a shame.

Hell Atlantic is offline   Reply With Quote