View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Stuck in Perfect doldrums with an FTP team? Let's join forces!

Ok, I just got to perfect level with my FTP Energizer Bunnies. Looking at the other teams in the league, it seems that perhaps a third of them are in the same boat I am --- FTP (or close to FTP) with no hope of ever getting into a playoff since the whales get all those spots.

Are you in that boat with a FTP team (or close to FTP, if you spent under $50 total and aren't planning to spend more that could work too), please respond to this. We can friend each other and be essentially guaranteed to always be put with like-minded teams. The more teams we get in that boat (up to 30) the fewer whales we will get stuck with. Why keep hitting your head against those tough whale skins season after season?

Please post below if you meet this criteria. Then we will mark each other as friends (and that we want to be put with friends each round) and decrease whale presence in our league.

BTW, I am also in "Our League" but so far, I am the only one that is in Perfect. if your team has always been FTP and you have no LIVE or future or POTM players on it, you can also join that, but those requirements are not necessary for criteria to join forces here.

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote