View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 08:48 PM   #3
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Another week with my three Gryphon teams split. May try something different next week and get them back together...

In the meantime, Blues are off to a rare good start in P416, leading the NC Central. A couple familiar strong teams in the AC here in the SF 49'ers, Brooklyn Dodgers and IB Breakers. I think there are only 7 perfect titles in P416 and the 49'ers and I have 5 of those. Who knows how it'll shake down.

Gold is also off to a decent start in P413, battling the tough St Paul Saints in the NC Central, a couple games out but leading the WC. Added 93 Maddux to the rotation this year so we'll see what that does to the team that won the P401 WS last week as a bit of a surprise. P416 has 9 Perfect titles, and teams like the Chicago Skunked, Great White Sharks, GIMHAE Kings, Suicide Kings and Yonkers Stompers I've seen before.

Red is staggering out of the gate, trying to stay upright. P421 is a tough go, with 17 WS at the Perfect level, including Singapore Slingers (5), New Orleans Brees (2), Great Lakes Squirrels (2), and Seoul Scumbags (2) with multiple. My old pal Orcin's Louisville Cardinals are here too. It'll be a tough fight with my weakest team going up against the strongest league of the three. May be a more realistic goal trying to stay above the cut line rather than winning anything this week for Red.
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote