View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:12 AM   #47
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpk23 View Post
All of this is great news and I'm very exciting for the things to come. I have a couple questions though.

Tournaments:

1. If you are competing in a tournament for a special card, will you know who that card is and their ratings prior to the tournament?

2. Is there any option for the winner of a tournament to get to "choose" a card such as they pick whether they want an IF, OF, or P (whatever they feel is their weak position) not knowing what it will be?

3. If I have one perfect Pedro on my team, is it possible for him to be on all three of my tournament rosters at once or is each player only eligible to pay in 1 tournament at a time?

Collections:

1. You said that the cards to complete a collection are "locked" but you can sell the card you get.....If I sold the card I got as a reward, would the cards it took get that "exclusive" card still remain locked? I assume yes.

2. On the mission tab will it tell me the exact players (names and overall ratings) that I am missing to complete the set? For example if there is some kind of reward for collecting all the MLB LIVE players I would like to know who I am missing. I currently need 2 more players, but have absolutely no clue who they are. I'm just randomly searching all 75+ pages of MLB LIVE Cards on AH each day at this rate. LOL

Thank you very much for the update. I know a lot of us really appreciate it! Can't wait for the next few weeks/months when these things become a reality.
1) You will know the title and the value, but not specific ratings.
2) No.
3) All three.

1) Yes.
2) Yes, you will see who is missing, the card title is shown.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote