View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 01:20 PM   #17
The_Offspring187
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzilla View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all with no success. I'm sure I had something set up wrong. Its no biggie. I just set up a new league I like better anyway with no issues after 8 seasons.
Any idea what setting was changed to enable your new league to not run into this problem? I ran into this exact same problem (0 players available for a playoff roster). I started a fictional league from a template made from the NABA Quickstart mod on OOTPMods, and I started in 1882 instead of 2019 or whatever year it wanted me to start in. I had to delete all the players and coaches because they were showing age "0" due to birthdates from the 2000s/late 1900s. I did all that, set my league up the way I wanted with generating new fictional players, I simmed my first season and then get to the playoffs and run into the same issue. I didn't really want to have to restart again, but if I do I want to use the template from the league I've just spent all my time setting up. So if I try to make another league from this template I'm a little nervous that I'm going to run into the exact same problem since I'm not sure what setting to change. Any suggestions?
The_Offspring187 is offline   Reply With Quote