View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:42 PM   #14
Calzones
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Complete Fraud

All fraud is eventually exposed.

The person who runs this league has perpetrated frauds in two separate leagues, to my knowledge. He has registered to be an owner/GM in these leagues using multiple aliases.

His fraud was brought to my attention when the commissioner of another league approached me with suspicions about his activities in another league. Which led me to do my own investigating.

In our league, this piece of human filth took ownership of 5 different teams using various aliases.

Here is our statslab IP report:

[IP address snipped]
Charlie Cooper, Dylan Ortega, Jonas Pine, Donald Walters, Rick Watts

In the other league mentioned, he took over two teams that we know of. How many other leagues he has committed fraud in, we don't know.I would highly recommend any commissioner reading this to check their IP logs immediately.

In addition to this fraud, he has copied PEBA's constitution wordfor word and posted it as his own for this league.

How everyone else chooses to handle this piece of filth is theirbusiness. I want nothing more to do with him.

Last edited by kq76; 03-29-2014 at 10:53 PM. Reason: I'm uncomfortable with IPs being posted, at this time at least.
Calzones is offline   Reply With Quote